Friday, January 11, 2013

Introduction

My name is Maram I'm from Saudi Arabia, I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, I like reading and listing music, I been at ASU 3 month, I come to ASU because I want learning English, My plan when I graduate from ASU I continue master in Special Eduction, I am very interesting in reading, class dancing, using phone technology, and i wish my dream come true.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Maram.
    My name is Jun-dae Kim. You know we took last grammar class. So i means Nice meet you again. have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to meet you to. i happy to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maram
    What kind of music do you like
    I wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of things do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      I like reading literature, history and novels

      Delete